Patient Care Tech
A Patient Care Technician is like a jack-of-all-trades in the medical support field. PCT's do exactly what the name implies - take care of patients in many medical areas including phlebotomy, teach care, infection control, electrocardiography, wound care, catheter care and more.
Another important role for a PCT is medical documentation and medication administration. All of these duties are critical to providing proper care for ailing patients.
- Earn First Aid/CPR certification
- High-demand PCT field
- Help doctors, nurses, patients
- Learn phlebotomy, EKG/ECG, safety and infection control
- Prepare for your CPCT exam
- Good paying jobs waiting
- Certified Patient Care Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- EKG Technician
GUTHRIE CLASSES IN PROGRAM OF STUDY
- Health Science Theory with Clinical
- Patient Care Tech Practicum
CTE POS BROCHURE